[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOM4iJNP8uw[/youtube]

Балто. Путь вожака

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ!!! МЫ ПЕРЕЕХАЛИ!!!!!!!! СЮДА: http://steelebaltojenna4net.mybb.ru/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Балто. Путь вожака » Чаво именно так? » Вопросы и жалобы

Вопросы и жалобы

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 125

Стилл
лады, останусь.
Rondo
это бывает с каждым. хех х)
просто нужно уже решить всё дело с концами, т.к. когда я жаловалась на них Стиллу, Айранга просто - напрост оудаляла мои сообщения. Свинство

Дакота(Инет глючит) написал(а):

просто нужно уже решить всё дело с концами, т.к. когда я жаловалась на них Стиллу, Айранга просто - напрост оудаляла мои сообщения. Свинство

0___0 Тупая девка хД У неё описание внешности угарное. Надо было тебе в ЛС ему написать.

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

I visited multiple blogs however the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web page is genuinely excellent.

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this blog includes remarkable and in fact excellent data in support of readers.

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

I will right away take hold of your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It's always helpful to read through content from other authors and practice something from their sites.

May I simply say what a relief to find someone that genuinely knows what they are talking about over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this time.

It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. So that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Useful info. Fortunate me I found your web site unintentionally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

I've been browsing online more than three hours these days, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

You can certainly see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

You're so interesting! I don't think I've read through anything like that before. So good to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!

This piece of writing is really a good one it helps new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to take most recent updates, so where can i do it please help out.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Сделать таблицу

Строк: Ячеек: RusFF ©
*ПОСТЫ НЕ МЕНЕЕ 2-Х СТРОЧЕК! И ЕЩЁ: АДМИН СТИЛЛ ВСЕГДА ПРАВ! Даже если не прав!!!*
Цветик- семицветик)))
Мои цвета

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [реклама вместо картинки] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » Балто. Путь вожака » Чаво именно так? » Вопросы и жалобы